Thursday, June 11, 2009

MANAGEMENT

Management is getting things done through other people. That's the very definition of management that stayed in my head long after i graduated from management classes way back when.

I found this definition very alarming... "getting things done by other people" sounded so evil! it's like, i have to make other people do stuff in order to get my own purpose fulfilled...

maybe it's me... but i do really think I should get too close to this management thingy. But my father --for he teaches management and graduated from school of management-- made me interested in management for over the years. Management concept is involved in predcting the future and problem solving. Hence, it's a bit like the detective work that i adore since i was young. Bit by bit i kindda like managing things, and getting pretty good at it the past year.

But it turns out the honeymoon between me and the concept of management was not ment to last very long. Coz, when i flew back in to reality, it slapped me back and forth in the face, Hah! Management is still that cruel vicious word that i have warn my self to avoid.

Management is the evil powerfull being with a whip that trashes the hell out of "the other people" to get things done... no matter what!

huh!

management in real life doesn't comprehend the strenght, weakness, opportunities and threat that should be taken account when ones want to manage something. In real life, the purpose is simply getting things done... no matter what happen after that and to the "other people" that does the work.

Again, the badge that states I'M FROM MANAGEMENT scare the hell outta me! boy, i wonder when would life become clear to me...


mmm....
sorry, this writing is ment to be written in English and also ment to be written this long... hehehhe... 

No comments: