Friday, September 25, 2009

Thank You, Idul Fitri. And see you next year!

I made a chuckle when the idea of writing about Idul Fitri came across my head. I never thought that I could be writing about a religious holiday --since I'm not a big on religious believe. But well, i guess there's always a first in everything.

What made this year Idul Fitri so special --for me-- i guess is the fact that i got a whole week off! can you imagine, a whole freaking week?! Hahaha... well, that's my first thank you for Idul Fitri! 

and the second one is that, since I don't celebrate it, I gotta sit back at my house and relax with the family. And what fun we had. We eat lunch together, talk and have a blast watching movies. It's quite nice. Having spending time just the four of us, without thinking about work at all. It's hard to find time for us to just sit down as a family and have fun. And that's why I wanna thank you, Idul Fitri. And waiting for the same moment like this in years to come. 

Happy Holiday for those who celebrate it, though! 

No comments: