Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Writting.....

I know that i can speak 2 language.
the problem is now that a person told me that i write better in English, not in my mother tounge... Indonesia. I feel kindda sad. Not because i feel insulted, but what that person told me.. is actually my worse nightmare come to life. .....

I secretly think that i write better when i'm using english as the means to write.. but never i acknowlegde it ouloud.. but when somebody notice it and say it in my face,....

was i in shock !!!!
i'm suppose 2 b a writer....
an indonesian writer, to be exact!
so when a comment like that came to my face...
i feel i'm not worthy of becoming one..

hiks2
guess i gotta start learning to write in Indonesia!
and boy, it's gotta be hard. coz sometime.. i feel indonesian word are too uptight and corny and most importantly too damn serious for my kindda writting.....

go figure !

No comments: