Thursday, October 12, 2006

you work too hard!

a friend posted an email to me revealing a story of a man who suddenly paralyzed due to the fact that he work too much in front of a computer. His hands (which he uses to type) can no longer functin in front of a keyboard... the story says that this was because he work (type) too much... his fingers are working as if they were walking 3 miles each day!!!!!

ok this article spook me up...

i got to thinking.... an i working too much...

and suddenly the answer drop in least expected.....

"'ta kok lo ngomongnya sekarang kerjaan mulu sih?"
a question from a dear friend...
and the answer to that question is... i got nuthin' to talk about except my work...
what i read to day.. what article i'm working on.. the people i meet.... the press con i went to... the book i read...

hiks2
suddenly i realize.. my work is my life....
hiks2....

No comments: