Friday, November 05, 2010

November #4 -You Me and Cups of Coffee

You, Me and Cups of Coffee 

A date for 3 o'clock sharp 
I came to the spot right on the dot 
But you text that you'll be a little late 
just finished feeding the baby, you said. 
all I could do is smile and wait for a while 

Around 5 you arrive 
with a bright smile and a warm "HI"
can't believe 7 years just passed us by 
how quickly those years slipped without us knowing why 

this is the time for 
you me 
with 
cups of coffee 
maybe some tea 
bits of laughter 
and whole lotta stories 

You talk of adorable kids and white picket fences 
I talk of hectic traffic and the crazy people I meet 
Not too related I know 
but laughter is what we always have in common 

so, talk some more my friend 
coz I do really want to know 
how life have treated you up until now
and how we become so much different you and I 


*thx for everything dear friends*   


No comments: