Monday, January 30, 2006

a must told story....

this month my calender is filled with wedding invitation..
most of my friends are getting married this month (go figure!!!)

me?
well.. i'm still in my struggle against marriage and all bonds concerning human male and female ... heheeheheh..

but that's not the story i wanna share with you all today....
the story is....
about a wedding dress...

for all i know.. the wedding dress is the most important thing in a wedding..
i've seen my best friends all freak out about their wedding dress when it comes the time for their wedding day..
some have two.. some have 3....
but i just found out that some have none......

while i was visiting my bestfriend's cousin i found out she was packing some wedding dresses (she is a designer and has her own clothing shop at home) and i asked her why ....
she answered that those wedding dresses are for the folks in Kalimantan. She is going to give the up for couples that can not afford to buy or rent wedding dresses. ....

I was stunned....
This girl (her name is astrid) is barely 22 years old.. she's never thought of marriage but hen she heard that there are couples getting married in some worn out t-shirt she is sadden by them and decided to gave up some of the out-of syle hand made wedding dresses for them....

wow... \i wish i could give something precious for someone like thatt...

No comments: