Thursday, December 14, 2006

why do they bother?

reading the newspaper and watching the morning news....
thats me every morning.

this morning was no different.
read the news and listen to it at the same time.

but my eyes got distracted by the 'your opinion' in Kompas...
ndilalah... (sorry force of habit being a Javanesse)
the TV that I was listenng to was Metro, and Editorial was on...

Ok, now i'm reading people pouring their heart out in Kompas and listenin to the same kind of whinning in TV... hahaha what a morning....

onr thing that cross my mind was...
DAMN, why do all these people bother to call and tell their proplems to all the people out there, when they know they wouldn't get any solution at all !!!!

i take my hat off to those people that still believe that other people still cares and the media can work wonder !

hahaha...
this is not the cafein talking, just me.

No comments: