Thursday, June 09, 2005

Being a Jakartans !!!

it's really funny for a person like me to care so much for an identity...
i used to think none of this identity bullshit... i use to think all people are created equaly...no difference at all... even being a male and female for me it's just something you called attitude.. hehehe.. tapi one fine day.. this fabulous person exlaimed that i am a jakartans ... WHAT !!!!!!? I don't even know what being a jakartans mean...

well.. finally i made peace with myself and started thinking that i am a jakartans.. hehhee...
first question that pops to mind is how do you become a jakartans??
so i went to monas to find that answer (last blog)
then yesterday i rode on a kancil... jakarta's newest means of transportation..

i don't how me riding a kancil made me become in touch with my jakarta's insight.. but riding that little thing made me question the sanity of the people who made them...

WHATS WRONG WITH BAJAJ so that you have to make another thing that looks similar and more expensive the lovable bajaj ...

GOSH !!!!
some people are just pushing i sometimes !!!

No comments: