Monday, May 09, 2011

Alien and I

no one will understand  
so why do i bother ? 

better i just clammed up beside the exit door 
and when people asked  what's wrong 
i just replied, my sniffles just took turn for the worse 

coz when i tell you I'm sad, you will feel the sadness
though you don't know what my sadness is 
coz when i tell you I'm hurt, you too will feel the pain
though you don't know what my pain was

then you just tell me to cool down 
not to think about it that much 
not to feel too much 
and i'm suppose to listen 
and do what's right 

told you i should die 
and get out of your hair 
but nooooo, you told me my life is precious 
hah! 
precious for you, I see 
for me ... my life is a disaster ready to happen.... 

why cant you all see?
im not like you... 
i cant comprehend the things you all say to me 
I cant understand! 
it doesnt make sense to me 

then when all seems to crumble down
you just pat my back and say 
be patient be patient 

what is patient?
what is good?
why is it im always at the other end of those words?
I have to be patient
I have to be good
what does the other do, then???

then you look at me with tears in your eyes 
and begging me to forgive the world 
why. little girl, why ... 
why do you have to be the one asking forgiveness?
you don't even understand ...
you don't even know 
so, you don't have to apologize!!
all you apologies mean nothing 
and soon it will sound like an insult 
to me
to my head 
to my heart 
please stop!
don't apologies when you don't know what you are apologizing for ... 

It's not you, child 
it's me ...

I'm an alien planted on earth for too long 
making me believe that i'm one of you 
making me believe that i have to be human 
making me believe that i have to learn to be human 
making me believe that i have failed 
making me believe that i am incomplete 

so leave me be 
let me be 
in my sorrow and depressing state 
in my weird and selfish self 
in my panic and confusing wrath 

don't be sorry 
don't be sad 
it is what it is 
coz one thing for sure 
is that i never lie 
not like the people who came and pass me by 

so, 
this long ...
and some what deranged letter 
is actually my letter of good bye.. 

the good bye I told you a million times 
the good bye I intend to tell you a million more 
the good bye you ignored 
the good bye you thought i never meant 

so, 
to stop all the long convo 
to stop you from preaching and quoting wise words from the past ... 

i just need to get this into the open... 
i'm not the person you thought i am 
i'm just another alien 
put on earth 
for a reason that now i've forgot ...

i'm not you 
and am not your kind 
so let it be 

and remember all this when our path 
cross in the near future 
coz  i wont be around that long ... 


sincerely, 
me 



*huff* ngusap keringat.... 

7 comments:

marie olive said...

ah.. sudah lama gak posting. senang bacanya :)

detta aryani said...

ah, makasih makasih :) hehehe

Candra Aditya said...

knapa saya tidak bisa membuat blog yang keren seperti ini?

detta aryani said...

Can, PREET!

Candra Aditya said...

hahahaha... kangen mbak detttaaa... kapan2 ketemuan yuuukkkk...

detta aryani said...

Yuk! Asek diajakin ketemuan. Xixi!

Candra Aditya said...

hahaa ntar ya kita atur... ;))