Monday, May 28, 2007

do you love your job?

these past few week, I was fortunate enough to meet a lot of people who are passionate about the work that they do

I met a chef who said cooking was his life and was surprise to  learn that  along the way he could make money doing the only thing he loves 2 do, which is cooking...

before that I met an old friend who's a journalist, who answer that he can't think of another job he would love to do except write .. and he's content being a journalist for the past seven years of his life...

about a month before that, I met 3 musician who claimed thtat they never get tired playing their music, because it feels life coming home to a place  where you belong each time they  perform..

and my favorite quote from one of my best friend stated " The money is just a bonus, coz I really love what I'm doing"

I feel dwarfed by all these answers, wouldn't you?
some people are just ment to be happy, aren't they?

3 comments:

Dora Theodora said...

hehehe..gw juga belum nemu kerjaan yang begitu gw cintai sampe ga peduli nilai uang yang gw terima...but i think i'm on the right path to it..

serny olive said...

I used to love this job very much, so I dare to change my profession.

detta aryani said...

ouch.....
this was not intended to change the way other look at their profession.. I just wrote it coz i think it's kindda swell to see lotsa people love their job