Wednesday, November 14, 2007

define yourself!

few minutes ago a friend told me that if she were asked to define herself she would answer "I'm not a simple person, there's nothing simple about me"

my answer for the same question differs from her.. my answer would me "I'm a simple person, I don't know why people think that I'm complicated"

after talking a few minutes about how we'd define ourself.. i gotta thinking... who am I to define myself.... definition should be an agreement.. one can not define something on their own, rite?  there's should be an agreement.. We never actually ask a cat, how it define it self... we--human (with power and all)-- define cat as we like it.... we (human) agreed --with out the consent from the cat-- on calling cat, cat....

mmmm.....
so what's the use of defining ourself, when all it matters is the agreement among others--outside ourself?

hehehe
:)
just a stupid thought to kill time while waiting for the traffic...


 


No comments: