Wednesday, October 08, 2008

you'll never guessed

it's funny how you realize you don't really know your dear friend, until you read/hear other people's opinion about them.

what the ....? was my first expression when i found out that one of my dear friend played a mean guitar....what.. I knew him for almost 5 years and i never knew that! boy, a sorry excuse of a friend i am....

why wasn't i aware of that?
why didn't he tell me?

well, this entry isn't about my friend's "secret" ability to play the sexiest instrument existed on the planet earth...is just me pondering about things that you should/shouldn't tell your friend....
what are the list of things you tell a friend, and what are list of things you just have to let your friends find out by themself...

if i have to make a list of what you tell your friend, the number one spot -for me- would go to "Yeah, I'm happily married, Ta" .... it will save me from a lot of trouble in the future....

hehehehe.....

 

No comments: