Monday, March 10, 2008

Muse

MUSE: the power regarded as inspiring a poet, artist, thinker, or the like.

I always have a muse in my life... first I thought it was odd (me having a muse, I mean)...  it kindda bother me to think that i need somebody or something to spark up my head with ideas.. the funny thing is that the muse I had weren't always the person I fell in love with or admire.... simply just a person that catches my eyes and mind at a certain moment in time.

Salvatore Dali has Gala--his wife-- as his one and only muse.... but not me.... as long as i could remember i always have a different muse for every milestone of my life. my first novel was inspired by one great Indonesian actor (who i think weren't given a chance to reach for his stardom.. hehehe) ... my second novel (if ever published) inspired by a pupil of mine... who always sit at the front and smiles to his teacher (me!) sweetly.. a contrast with his dark, big, rough and rugged exterior... hehehe....

about a year ago, I found a muse.... :) and with that i started to write poem in Bahasa Indonesia... hehehehe..... (to bad he doesn't inspire me anymore... so I'm back writing in English.. damn!)

now.. after all the muse has gone... (the last time i felt inspired was about a couple month back) .... i found myself without ideas... damn... where in the h**I could I find my next muse? mmmm...  

8 comments:

Imelda Suryaningsih said...

saatnya bikin kolam pergaulan baru lagi neh :))

detta aryani said...

hehehe... yup.. tapi sayang, gue cepet masuk angin!

Imelda Suryaningsih said...

ya nggak perlu berendem lama-lama. cek-cek ombak aja bentar. kalo nggak asik, ya keluar :p

detta aryani said...

sip.. akan dilaksanakan.. harus bawa life vest kali ye..biar ndak kecebur terlalu dalam dan tenggelam *sigh* HAHAHAHHAHA....

Imelda Suryaningsih said...

kan bisa berenang :p

lady fitonia said...

aq,, aq,,!! aq bisa jadi muse kamu =), hihihi

yuna davina said...

a year ago, eh?.... hmmmmm.... and it's a 'he', eh?....hmmm... wonder who could that be... *(belagak) berpikir keras*

detta aryani said...

sumpah it's not who you think.. (belaga bisa baca pikiran 'lo) hehehehe... kayanya sih emang setahun yang lalu (mmmm.....i think.... ato setengah tahun yang lalu yah?) hehehe.....