Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Where were you when I needed you the most! (selasa-selasa curhat)

I guess the saying is right, prayer do come true. I use to think if it didn’t happen now, it will never happen. But I guess I have to bite my tongue, coz way back when I use to pray for someone who I could relate to… who wouldn’t think that my life is strange, my opinion is weird, my choices are absurd…

I’m not saying that the friends I used to have and the people around me aren’t great or they don’t get me.. it’s just nice to finally find someone that understood what I’m talking about, not just a person who supported me 100%, but still don’t understand why I am doing this in the first place.. hehehhe

Thank you for being one of my friends!

Cuma ada satu masalah nih…
Kemane aje lu jaman gue lagi kuliah dan butuh temen curhat secerdas elu ?? (dan jangan bilang waktu itu lo masih SMP!!!!! Hehehhehe)

No comments: