Thursday, December 27, 2007

touch by an angel (?)

a friend of mine got me thinking of angel last night. To be honest, I never really thought about those creature with wings aside from one of my favorite movie is about them and the best pick up line ever is "Does it hurt? Falling from the sky? O... I'm sorry I've mistaken you for an angel---coz to be honest, you really looked like one" :)

anyway.... I always associate angel with miracle (won't you?).. well, with that way of thinking angel is one of things that rarely come across me... until last night... i guess.... When my friend  told me about his obsession with angel, and how he believes that they are really here (meaning around us) and willing... or eager... to help us. And I start to think about the unsual things (if i can't say miracle) that happened to me.. and --boy-- I was overwhelmed....

miracles do happen.. and  enlightment doesn't always come when you're praying, or meditating... it could happen when your sipping your strawberry milkshake in a cafe filled with house music...


5 comments:

Imelda Suryaningsih said...

waks! gak cocok nih. masa strawberry milkshake di cafe yang muter house music?? milkshake itu enaknya diminum pagi-pagi sambil ditemani indomie dan film komedi :p

detta aryani said...

yup.. nyaris semua elemen yang ada di tempat gue nongkrong tadi malem ndak sinkron.. dari musik ajaib (walau menurut gue after some time the music grows on you :)) dekor cafe pinggir laut di bali, seafood platters, sop iga, anker bir, baccardi, ...... jadi nyempil2 strawberry milk ndak begitu ajaib rasanya.. hehehehe...

Imelda Suryaningsih said...

seafood & bir. sop iga & bir. ditutup baccardi plus cola dikit :)
ckckckck... detta, kamu mabu'-mabu'an ya?? :p

detta aryani said...

wah saya mah

detta aryani said...

wah saya mah ndak minum :) ... hari kamis bukan hari yang tepat buat minum.. lagian obrolan malam itu lagi seru banget dan gue sadar kalo alkohol bikin otak gue yang tinggal ndak seberapa ini jadi tumpul.... hehehe kan sayang...