Wednesday, September 03, 2008

kadang gue ngerasa semua lagu alanis buat gue seorang

head over feet

I had no choice but to hear you
You stated your case time and again
I thought about it

You treat me like Im a princess
Im not used to liking that
You ask how my day was

(chorus)
Youve already won me over in spite of me
Dont be alarmed if I fall head over feet
Dont be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldnt help it
Its all your fault

Your love is think and it swallowed me whole
Youre so much braver than I gave you credit for
Thats not lip service

(repeat chorus)

You are the bearer of unconditional things
You held your breath and the door for me
Thanks for your patience

Youre the best listener that Ive ever met
Youre my best friend
Best friend with benefits
What took me so long

Ive never felt this healthy before
Ive never wanted something rational
I am aware now
I am aware now

6 comments:

Raditya Rakha Paramartha said...

bwat gw juga kok sis :))

serny olive said...

lagu wajib loe kl karaoke nih

detta aryani said...

dasyat liriknya.. secara i'm tone deaf, jadi lagu bg gue adalah lirik!

detta aryani said...

well, it's all ur fault lah!

yuna davina said...

eh, ini lagu alanis favoritkyu, dut.. sehati dong kita

detta aryani said...

ah dari dulu, gue udah tau itu :)