Sunday, September 21, 2008

meeting up with the past

i dreaded reunion
there's somthing about meeting up with the past that scares the hell outta me
memories... ewwww......
who invented those things, anyway....
is such a waste, don't you know?
but some second ago, something came over me and i totally forgot how i feel about memory and i found myself saying yes, in meeting my demons in the past...
and as i suspect
my demons are back
crippling the me i've tried to construct
i'm back to the old me....
the hurt,crippled, and wishing-there-is-no tomorrow me....
damn
i thought i was over with that stage of my life
turns out i was just fooling myself....


2 comments:

uwi hadjid said...

ketemu musuh lama = membuka luka lama ya?

detta aryani said...

ketemu temen lama = ngeliat betapa bodohnya gue versi muda....